Becoming a Surrogate Mother
Thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness in deciding to be a surrogate! Simple Surrogacy understands the sacrifices you make in accepting the responsibility of creating a life for your intended parents. We understand how important it is to have an advocate working on your behalf to insure you a stress-free pregnancy and delivery. We will take care of you and work on your behalf throughout the pregnancy so you can concentrate on having the best pregnancy possible.
Thank you for considering Simple Surrogacy to be your advocate on your journey. Our co-owner and co-founder, Stephanie Scott is a three-time previous surrogate. She completely understands and relates to the generosity and caring that are required to become a Gestational Surrogate. As women, and a 95% female staff, we can relate intimately to the journey to having a baby in a way no man can fully ever understand. Simple Surrogate is rated the most highly among all surrogates having been through an agency journey. We understand your concerns about the surrogacy form an insider’s perspective, and have though through all of your concerns in advance to make sure you are cared for and have the most wonderful experience possible in helping someone grow their family.
A Surrogacy with us comes with lots of benefits! Click on our benefits page to the left to learn more about our amazing compensation!
Why Choose Simple Surrogacy as your Agency?
- Compensation held in a Bonded Escrow account, endorsed by Men Having Babies.
- No permission required from Intended Parents to reimburse or pay you like in 3rd party escrow accounts
- We do NOT issue a 1099 to our surrogates
- Agency is Female owned and run, by previous surrogates and egg donors
- Surrogate chooses the Intended Parents FIRST, you will have the personal match you desire
- Experienced team of previous surrogate support coordinators to provide 24/7 help by phone
- Experienced Program Director who is a former Surrogate available 24/7
- Retreat or getaway available if you choose
- Personalized push gifts
- BBB A+ Rated business for over 15 years
- In order to be qualified to work with our agency as a Surrogate, you must:
- Be a citizen or legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States
- Be between the ages of 21-40 (Traditional Surrogates must be under 35)
- Have given birth to a child of your own
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be under 33)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- Be in a stable living situation (7 year address verification is completed on all Surrogates) (you don’t have to live in the same place for 7 years)
- Have the support of your spouse or partner (when applicable)
- Be willing to review your Surrogacy Agreement with a licensed attorney (at IP’s expense)
- Be willing to adhere to all contractual obligations throughout the process
- Not be on public assistance
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have read and understood the Surrogacy process, by clicking on the link to the left
- Be willing to take medications via injection (when instructed by RE)
- Not smoke or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the medical process and pregnancy
- Not have any sexually transmitted diseases that would subject you or the child you are carrying to physical harm
- Not have any psychiatric illness or take medications for depression or anxiety
- Have reliable transportation to travel to Dr’s appointments and screening or matching appointments(at IP’s expense)
- Not have had any tattoos or piercings within the past 12 months
- Be able to provide contact information for past OBs or family doctors so we are able to obtain medical records
- Sign necessary forms to allow us access to Medical records from previous pregnancies, and surrogacy journey
- Enjoy pregnancy and be motivated by the wish to help others create or add to their family
- Not have traveled to a Zika Infected country fro the previous 6 months